Our call for proposals is now open for April 1, 2019-March 31, 2020 projects! The deadline is February 25th, 2019. Our grants are given to community organizations who run programming to support families with children under the age of 6 (with priority focus on ages 1-4) in the Fort Rouge/River Heights areas that fulfill at least one of our four pillars.
- All grants must comply with current familiesforward funding guidelines and criteria.
- A limited amount of funding is available to support community grants.
- The selection committee makes all granting decisions.
- Any questions about grant and program guidelines can be directed to our Coordinator.
- After you have read the funding guidelines below you can go to our application form.