Due to a decrease in granting funds, we are unable to receive any new grant applications for the 2022-2023 fiscal year. Please check back later for information regarding applications for the 2023-2024 fiscal year.
Before applying please read the Recommended Guidelines for Parent Child Programs as set by the Department of Families. Funded programs will be visited and assessed based on the checklist found here.
- All grants must comply with current familiesforward funding guidelines and criteria.
- A limited amount of funding is available to support community grants.
- The selection committee makes all granting decisions.
- Any questions about grant and program guidelines can be directed to our Coordinator.
- After you have read the funding guidelines below you can go to our application form.
Mid-term and final reports must include the completion of the Grant Reimbursement Form. Please see our funding guidelines and criteria for more information.